• Only use carrier for infants between 3 to 12 months of age
• Infant must be carried facing the person carrying until the infant can hold his head upright ( about 3 months to 5 months of age)
• Ensure that leg openings fit infants legs snugly.
• Carrier to be used by adults while standing or walking only
• Do not use carrier during an exercise activity or in motorized vehicles.
• Discontinue use if carrier is damaged, broken or parts are missing
• Check often to ensure infant is secure, comfortable, face uncovered and breathing freely.